– No inciting violence
– No inappropriate or offensive language
– No racism, tribalism or sectarianism
– No inappropriate or derogatory remarks
– No deviation from the topic of the article
– No advertising, spamming or links
– No incomprehensible comments
Due to the unprecedented amount of racist and offensive language on the site, Sudan Tribune tries to vet all comments on the site.
There is now also a happy wheels limit of 400 words per comment. If you want to express yourself in more detail than this allows, please e-mail your comment as an article to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sudan Tribune editorial team.
Comment on this article
If you enjoyed reading this article – feel free to contribute with a tip of your choice